FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 14 February 2016

KISS me quick!

Valentine, Hershey Nuggets, ilove2cutpaper, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, Pazzles Craft Room, Silhouette Cameo cutting machine, Brother Scan and Cut, Cricut

Just sharing my Valentine Gift to my hubby today!

I was inspired by a project designed by Pazzles Design Team member Heidi Edwards.  I have used the base of the nugget box from her project which can be download in the Pazzles Craft Room - Nugget Slider Box Valentine.  The file is available in wpc, svg and ai file formats.

Valentine, Hershey Nuggets, ilove2cutpaper, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, Pazzles Craft Room, Silhouette Cameo cutting machine, Brother Scan and Cut, Cricut

I typed my KISS sentiment using the LD SNF Sketchy font, then Print and Cut my Hershey Nugget wrappers using my Pazzles Inspiration cutting machine.  It makes it so easy using the registration marks with the Print and Cut mat.

Valentine, Hershey Nuggets, ilove2cutpaper, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, Pazzles Craft Room, Silhouette Cameo cutting machine, Brother Scan and Cut, Cricut

I also printed out my bubble tag with lips using cutting files also
available in the Pazzles Craft Room.

Thousands of Images 468x60

I hope he likes this years Valentine gift!
Joanna x

Cutting Supplies:-

Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
JOIN - the Pazzles Craft Room - 40 downloads every 70 hrs plus projects
Nugget Slider Box Valentine - Pazzles Blog
LD SNF Sketchy font - KISS sentiment





No comments:

Post a Comment