FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Monday 17 November 2014

Candy Cane Christmas Cards

Candy Cane cards - Pazzles Inspiration Vue

Over in the Pazzles Craft Room, it's Christmas Card Week!
As part of the Pazzles Design Team, we were asked to make some Christmas cards using our 

Print and Cut, Inspiration Vue

The brief was to create 2 different versions of a Christmas Card. The first version needed to be quick and easy which could be made in bulk.  For this card (above), I used my new Inspiration Vue and created a Print and Cut card.

Pazzles Inspiration Vue, paper pieced Candy Cane

For the second card, I paper pieced all the elements on the card.  I also embossed, inked around the leaves and added my embellishments and therefore it was more time consuming and would only want to create for family and close friends.


I hope you like my Candy Cane Christmas Cards and please make sure you head over to the Pazzles Craft Room, (HERE) to read my FULL blog post.  Remember to check out the rest of the Design Teams Christmas card projects during the week (click above image for direct link).

I can't wait to see the rest of the the Design Teams projects.

Joanna x

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
Candy Cane Cutting File - Pazzles Craft Room Library

Thousands of Images 468x60

*****
Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine 
(available in 4 gorgeous colours).

Inspiration- Vue Print and Cut


Follow on Bloglovin

and LIKE my Facebook Page.

2 comments:

  1. These are really cute, Joanna. I like how you still used the print and cut for the border on the paper pieced card. It adds a nice touch! I also like the big focal image -- very festive without being "over the top."

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna, I like them both. I would do the same thing as you. I would go through the extra bother for people who would appreciate it....and make the other one for people who are not into cards or paper crafting. So, in MY case, I would do the fussy one for friends and the print and cut for most of the family. Here in the US....not everyone cares about cards....hard to believe, huh?!?! LOL....but it is true. When it comes to cards, the UK rocks!

    ReplyDelete