FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Monday 5 August 2013

Bee Happy - gift tag and wrapping paper


  I am having such fun with the Bees Knees collection by Lettering Delights which includes cutting files, graphics, projects, papers and an alphabet.

For this project, I have used some of the digital papers from the Bees Knees Paper Pack.  The papers are simple to use, just download the papers, select the size you would like to print using your printer menu........then select print. 

Here, I have wrapped a CD case using A4 printer paper.....cute eh?



I then made myself a little tag using the Bees Knees - Cut It's set which is available in ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, pdf and svg cuttable file formats.


 I Print & Cut the sentiment, then I cut the yellow and teal frame using my cardstock with my Pazzles Inspiration cutting machine.

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive cartridge-free electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Click here to see all the Bees Knees sets.
Click here to see the latest released files at Lettering Delights.



7 comments:

  1. So....Very...Tempting. I love the Bees! Happy BIF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable bee projects TFS
    from BIF group

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. Love it and love the bees. BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and cheery! Fab idea!

    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous paper and the tag is too cute! Such a pretty flower on your tag too! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo Bee-autiful! Love it, Joanna!
    Hugs and Blessings,
    KimberlyRae
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute tag! Love the bees! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete