FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 16 March 2016

St Patrick's Day - Lucky Duck Card

St Patrick's Day Card, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates, Silhouette Cameo cutting machine, Brother Scan and Cut, Cricut

I am having such fun with the recent St Patrick's Day projects that I hope you have had a chance to check them out.  Here, is a quick card using the LD Lucky Duck (AL) alphabet with LDJ Leprechaun Hand font.

St Patrick's Day Card, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates, Silhouette Cameo cutting machine, Brother Scan and Cut, Cricut

I have used the L and the D from the LD Lucky Duck (AL) alphabet and arranged them on my card design.  I then typed my sentiment with the LDJ Leprechaun Hand font  and used my colour picker in my Pazzles InVue software to match the L and D.  I then Print and Cut my greeting and layered it onto the front of my cards......super quick!

Check out LD's LUCKY DUCK procuct which currently is in the SALE at 75% OFF!

LD Lucky Duck (AL) alphabet

St Patrick's Day Card, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates, Silhouette Cameo cutting machine, Brother Scan and Cut, Cricut

I designed my banner using the same process with the adorable LDJ Leprechaun Hand font.  I love the clover amongst the font.


I hope you like my quick card for St Patrick's Day.

Joanna x


Don't forget to check out the Spring & Easter Dollar Sale

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
LD Lucky Duck (AL) alphabet - Duck inspired alphabet
LDJ Leprechaun Hand font - Clover inspired font


Joanna x


*****



$99 Craft Room Vue 468x60

No comments:

Post a Comment