FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 31 May 2015

FREE File - Donut Gift Card Holder

Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Donut Gift Card Holder, cutting files, svg, donut shaped card

Just sharing with you a FREE LD Donut Gift Holder* cutting file available in svg and other file formats for your cutter.  You will have to hurry to get it FREE* as the offer ends midnight, tonight MST.

I decided to Print and Cut the iced layers of the file for speed, especially as there are quite a few layers to this file.  Easy to do, using my Pazzles InVue software, just separate the layers and use the layer with the most sprinkles.

Free file, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Inspiration Vue, cutting files, svg, Print and Cut, gift card holders


I removed the fill so that I could see all my sprinkles.

Free file, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Inspiration Vue, cutting files, svg, Print and Cut, gift card holders

I needed to tidy up one of the sprinkles on the edge by using the Move Point Tool.  I then moved another sprinkle on the left and add some more near the bottom.

I then used my colour picker tool in the Colour Palette to change the colour of the sprinkles.  This is where you can have fun..............colour the icing and sprinkles in whatever colour you like!

Now I am getting hungry!

Free file, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Inspiration Vue, cutting files, svg, Print and Cut, gift card holders

When I was completely happy, I cut the Donut and tag.


Here, is a quick video taken of my Pazzle Inspiration cutting the elements for my Gift Card Holder.......I have used 2 passes to ensure a good, clean cut using thicker cardstock.

Free file, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Inspiration Vue, cutting files, svg, Print and Cut, gift card holders

It cut so accurately, using the Registration Marks with the Optical Eye 

Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Donut Gift Card Holder, cutting files, svg, donut shaped card

Cute little tag which could be used inside the card.

Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Donut Gift Card Holder, cutting files, svg, donut shaped card

Of course, you don't need to make this into a gift card holder, it could be just a shaped card, or you could make Print and Cut Donut toppers for other projects........have fun.


Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
Donut Gift Card Holder - Cut it Project
LD Gift Card Holders - Cut It Project

Follow on Bloglovin
and LIKE my Facebook Page.

*****

Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine, 
available in 4 gorgeous colours for as little as $99 with Craft Room membership commitment.


$99 Pazzles Craft Room, Inspiration Vue, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Print and Cut, ilove2cutpaper

1 comment:

  1. This is such a CUTE & Yummy Card Joanna!!!! I love how Print N Cut can make a project go from an hour to 10 minutes!!! Super CUTE! :) Have A Crafty Day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete