FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Thursday 26 March 2015

Easter Egg Gift Box

Egg Box, Easter Eggs, svg and wpc cutting files

Today, it is with great sadness that I am here to announce, this is my final Design Team project for Pazzles.  I have been a Design Team member for the last 2 years and enjoyed every minute of it. I have learnt so much more about the Pazzles Studio Pro 2014 and Pazzles InVue software, creating projects and blogging about them.  I hope you have enjoyed seeing them all, and they have inspired you to "have a go" at making some of the projects using the cutting files
available in the Pazzles Craft Room.

Thousands of Images 300x250


For my Easter Egg Gift Box I used the Cookie Box cutting file, which is available in the
Pazzles Craft Room Library in wpc and svg file formats.

Pazzles Inspiration, svg and wpc file

I resized the Cookie Box using my Pazzles InVue software.

SVG and WPC cutting files, Easter Egg Box

Please pop over to the Pazzles Craft Room, to read my detailed 
instructions create this project.

Pazzles Inspiration, Easter Eggs, svg, wpc


*****

Although, I need a break from meeting monthly deadlines, I am looking forward to creating projects in between family life and my day job in a primary school!  I would love you to stay with me throughout the rest of the year, and continue to follow many more projects using my
Pazzles Inspiration Vue cutting machine.

I love reading ALL your comments which inspire me to continue my blog,  Joanna x

*****

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
Cutting Files - Pazzles Craft Room Library


Follow on Bloglovin
and LIKE my Facebook Page.

*****
Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine, 
available in 4 gorgeous colours for as little as $99 with Craft Room membership commitment.


$99 Craft Room Vue 468x60

1 comment:

  1. oh no........your certainly a gem to them I am sure....this is one amazing project...love it

    ReplyDelete