FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 22 March 2015

Easter Bunny Gift Box

Pazzles Easter cutting file in svg and wpc

Over in the Pazzles Craft Room Library I saw a cutting file that I thought I could tweak a little bit to create an Easter Bunny Gift Box.  I love my software for being able to do this, as I can't design cutting files for toffee!  I saw the Easter Egg Cup here......


Thousands of Images 468x60

I had bought some Milkybar Easter Bunnies from my local supermarket and thought they would fit perfectly with this cutting file.  

Easter gifts, svg, wpc, cutting files, Pazzles


All I needed to do, was resize the oval aperture where the egg sits, for the base of my bunny.  The rest of the file I kept the same but added an extra flower.  

Pazzles Inspiration cutting files, Easter

I cut out all the elements using my Pazzles Inspiration Vue Cutting Machine.  If you are a beginner, this is an easy project to cut out and assemble. 

Cutting Supplies :-
Pazzles Electronic Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
Easter Egg Cup (wpc & svg cutting files) - Pazzles Craft Room Library

I am entering this project in the following challenge:- 
Cut It Up : Spring - Anything but a card challenge #76

Joanna xx


Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine 
which uses a NEW OPTICAL EYE for precision Print and Cut. 

Inspiration- Vue Print and Cut


1 comment:

  1. Yours looks prettier than the sample! I love the bright colors you used and your picket fence looks realistic!

    Thank you for sharing your Spring - Anything but a Card project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete