FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Some bunny loves you!

Valentine gift bag

I am bringing you more cuteness today, using files from the LD Squawk Box Collection of cutting files.  I am so loving these products for Valentine gifts, but they can also be used throughout the year.

I have used the LD Squawk Box Cut It Project Set to make this little gift box. It is the 5th file in the set for this particular gift bag.  It comes up small, but of course you could resize it in your cutting software to make it larger.

Print and Cut bunny svg file

I have also Print and Cut the front panel using the cute bunny from the LD Squawk Box Cut It Set.  I changed the colour of the bunny to a lighter shade, as the colours did not look so cute when I printed it out on my printer.  My Pazzles Inspiration Vue Cutting machine (99.00 Dollar Special) cutting machine has an optical eye which reads the registration marks for accurate cuts with my Print and Cut mat, hence makes this project easy to create, especially if you want to make a few of these for friends.  Of course you could also use the set for paper piecing as they are cutting files and cut great using your cutting machine.

Print and Cut - Pazzles Inspiration Vue

I made myself a little handle by cutting a strip of card stock and attached it to the bag, but  you could use ribbon instead.

Please check out my post from yesterday HERE, where I made a card using the same LD Squawk Box sets.

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Electronic Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
 LD Squawk Box - Cut It Project (gift bag)
 LD Squawk Box - Cut It Set (bunny)

Joanna xx

Follow on Bloglovin
and LIKE my Facebook Page.

*****

Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine which uses a NEW OPTICAL EYE for precision Print and Cut. 

Inspiration- Vue Print and Cut

No comments:

Post a Comment