FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Saturday 29 November 2014

Pilgrim Hat Gift Box for Thanksgiving

Pilgrim Hat Gift Box

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American followers here on my blog.  I am so thankful for each one of you following my projects, and for all your lovely comments over the past year.

I know you will all be busy having a lovely festive time with your family, but I was intending to post this earlier in the week, but that's another story!

I created this Pilgrim Hat by altering the Hat, which is included in the download of the Turkey Box Remake Set set available in the Pazzles Craft Room by Klo Oxford.  The Turkey Box set is simply adorable, but I knew that I could use the other elements included in the set with my Pazzles Inspiration.  

Thousands of Images 468x60

I resized the box container using the original box to fit my Pilgrim Hat.  I also welded the hat elements to attach to the front and back of the box. Ta dah.....I had a simple Pilgrim Hat Gift Box!

Gift Box for Thanksgiving

I used some distressed papers for my box and wrapped up my M&M's in a cello bag, then popped them inside my box.

Thanksgiving Prilgrim Hat Box

I then used a sticker sentiment from SRM stickers which I adhered to coordinating papers.

Just a quick gift that you could make in multiples or add as a table decoration.

*******

Joanna x

Follow on Bloglovin
and LIKE my Facebook Page.

*****

Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine, 
available in 4 gorgeous colours for as little as $99 with Craft Room membership commitment.


cutting machine, ilove2cutpaper, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates, Pazzles Craft Room


No comments:

Post a Comment