FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Monday 27 October 2014

Monster Menu Party Printables

Eye ball party toppers

I thought I would take advantage of the current LD Monster Menu Collection offer.  The value of the collection is only $29 when you spend $12 between October 1st and October 31st (midnight MST). See HERE for further details.


I decided to import just one of the printable toppers into my Pazzles Inspiration software.  I created 2 sized eye balls, one for the topper and one for the drinks bottle.  
  
Printables for drink bottles

I created a cutting line, simply by creating a circle around the edge of the image, rather than trace as, the eye ball is a perfect circle.   I  thickened my cut line and coloured it the same as the red part of the eye ball. I then Print and Cut my eye balls onto some sticker paper.   

Eye ball topper

I took the smaller printed topper sticker and adhered it onto a scalloped tag and the larger one onto the front of my drinks bottle.

Monster eye ball party gifts

I tied some ribbon around my clear box (available from SRM stickers) which I filled with chocolate eye balls and attached my topper with some coloured twine.

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue ($99 special price)
*****

Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine which uses a NEW OPTICAL EYE for precision Print and Cut. 

Inspiration- Vue Print and Cut


Joanna x

Follow on Bloglovin

Project entered into the following:



2 comments:

  1. So fun!!! Thank you for linking up to the Paper Issues current link party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hopping over to my blog, I am loving your link party.

      Delete