FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Saturday 6 September 2014

I Support You - FREE LD Printables

FREEBIE files


Here, is a quick card I made from a FREEBIE file for a special friend.  The card is simply printed out on my printer and then cut out using a paper trimmer.  Of course, if you have a cutting machine you can import the file and resize, then cut.

Even better, there are 3 FREEBIE files available till Sunday, 6th September, midnight, MST*. A printable (potpourri) set, a graphic set and a cut it set.  


Aren't they fabulous!

Click here to get your 3 FREEBIE files (sale ends Sunday)*
OR, click here to see all the files included in the I Wanna Grow Old With You product.

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
LD I Wanna Grow Old With You Support - FREEBIE
LD I Wanna Grow Old With You - All product

*****

Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine which uses a NEW OPTICAL EYE for precision Print and Cut. 

Inspiration- Vue Print and Cut

Bye for now ~ Joanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment