FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Saturday 30 August 2014

3D Pencil Gift Boxes and FREEBIE paper pack

Back to School Gifts

Not long to go now and the kids will be back at school!  I thought I would make them some little gifts on their return, and found these adorable  3D Pencil Boxes.  If you have a cutting machine you can resize them for a larger project but I thought they were cute as treat boxes.  When I imported the cutting file onto my visual mat in my software I kept the size so that I could make 2 boxes using one sheet of my gingham paper.

Pencil Gift Box

The 3D Pencil Boxes from the Teacher's Pet - Cut It Bundle come with 
PDF instructions which is helpful. 

 I added the lettering myself using fonts included in my software and cut them out using black vinyl.

Back to School Gifts

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue™
Teacher's Pet - Teacher's Pet - Cut It Bundle
More digital papercrafting products - Lettering Delights

*****

You may also want to get the Hello Bella Home paper pack FREEBIE which is available to download till August, 31st, midnight MST*.


FREEBIE Paper Pack
FREEBIE*

Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine. 

Inspiration- Vue Print and Cut

1 comment:

  1. Very fun!! I like the Gingham. You could even put pencils in it.

    ReplyDelete