FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Friday 18 April 2014

Easter Treat Toppers

SVG,WPC toppers, Easter treats

Here, is my one of my favourite Easter projects and the very last one, as I am going to have some family time this weekend.  I have created these Easter Treat Toppers for my latest Pazzles Design Team project using my Pazzles Inspiration cutting machine.

Thousands of Images 468x60

Print & Cut, Pazzles, cutting machines

I have Print & Cut some gorgeous Miss Kate Cuttable svg/wpc files which are available for FREE to Pazzles Craft Room members in the Pazzles Library.  I love these cutting files as you have the ability to Print & Cut them as well as paper piecing.  For further details on how I created the toppers, please head over to the Pazzles Craft Room to read my FULL blog post.

Bow cutting file, Easter

I decided to paint the flower pot using Jo Sonja's acrylic paint with an ordinary household sponge, to avoid brush strokes.  I then cut myself some strips of patterned paper which I folded into a bow to decorate the flower pot.

These files are available to download in the Pazzles Craft Room.

I wish you all a Happy Easter.

Joanna x

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
Chick in Egg & Spring Bunny (Miss Kate Cuttables) - Pazzles Craft Room Library

Inspiration Vue, cutting machine, Print & Cut


Thousands of Images 468x60

Please leave a comment and leave me some bunny love!

Joanna x




1 comment: