FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Easter Egg Tag - Miss Kate Cuttables

Easter Egg tag, easter gift, chick, Miss Kate Cuttables, Pazzles, svg

Whilst the kids are on their school holidays, I thought I would never have time to make any projects!  However, I found this cute Chick in Egg by Miss Kate Cuttables over in the Pazzles Craft Room Library and thought it would make a quick gift tag.



For speed, I Print & Cut the bottom layer of the chick.  You just need to spend a bit of time layering all the pieces, whilst referring to the copy, so that you get it layered up correctly using your software.  I then paper pieced the shell of the egg to give it egg-stra dimension cutting it our using my Pazzles Inspiration.

Easter Egg tag, easter gift, chick, Miss Kate Cuttables, Pazzles, svg

I also used a tag shape to layer my pieces, click image below. 


I used some twine and wrapped it round my little Kilner Jar.  I also decorated the top of my jar with some patterned paper from my stash.  I love how the lid comes apart just like the Mason Jars you see in the USA.

Finally, I filled my Kilner Jar with Haribo eggs.....my kids just love these and so do I, yummy!

Here, is a link to my YouTube Print & Cut tutorial  using my Pazzles which may help.  I made it a couple of years ago, so it's not perfect! 

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue™
 Inspiration Vue™ - Pre-Order Information
Chick in Egg & Time for tea (svg & wpc) - Pazzles Craft Room Library
Kilner Jar
Haribo Eggs




Thousands of Images 468x60

If you leave a comment please let me know if you found this blog post interesting?

Joanna  x

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Cute! Perfect tag for your candy! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable tag and that candy jar looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where in this world did you find those cute little eggs! Clever project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Joanna
    XX BI XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute project, love this jars they are so awesome for projects, the candies look yummy!
    Thank For sharing!
    Hugs
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where on earth did you find those egg gummies!! lol Amazing! BIF Greetings!

    ReplyDelete