FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Friday 7 March 2014

Decorated Paper Bag - Pazzles March Challenge

Paper Bag - Chevron - Miss Kate Cuttables - Pazzles

Here, is a my Pazzles DT project, which I have entered into this month's challenge.  We were given a photograph and had to use an element(s) from the photograph that inspired us.  I have picked out the colours brown, green and pink from the photo.  I was particularly inspired by the repeating patterns in the photo so I decided to make my own printable paper for my bag using a repeating chevron design.

Click here for further details and to enter the Pazzles March Challenge.

March Pazzles Challenge - Photo Inspiration.


I used a Cheveron Lace cutting file from the Pazzles Craft Room and printed it onto a paper bag cutting file.  


Effectively, I printed the design onto white paper using my printer and then cut out the bag using my scissors and paper trimmer.



Then, I Print & Cut the Assorted Owls (by Miss Kate Cuttables) which I found in the Pazzles Craft Room Library.  When you open the owl cutting file you will need to take time to layer all the elements but it's quite easy.  I then made an outline followed by Print & Cut.

I folded a pink doily that I had in my paper stash and added the other embellishments.

I love being able to use cutting files with Print & Cut but can't wait to get the NEW Inspiration Vue™ which will make this process so easy.

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue™
 Inspiration Vue™ - Pre-Order Information
Chevron Lace & Assorted Owls (wpc & svg) - Pazzles Craft Room Library

Inspiration Vue

Joanna x
Electronic Die Cutter 468x60

Thousands of Images 468x60


2 comments:

  1. Cute! Those owls are adorable ! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is so adorable!!! I love the owls and the gift bag!
    Hugs
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete