FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Friday 21 March 2014

Daffodils in a Jar shaped card

Daffodils, spring, jar of flowers

I made this shaped card a while ago and thought I would share it with you again. This lovely cutting file is from the LD Serendipty (CS)  which I have cut it using my Pazzles Inspiration cutting machine.

LD Serendipty (CS)

Daffodils svg cutting file

Although the photograph does not show it there is a piece of acetate in the jar to give more of a glass effect.  Looks good in real life (honest).

Spring flowers cut with my Pazzles

I stamped a ditty sentiment on my punched tag and tied it around the jar.

I love daffodils and love spring.......so hope you love my card!

*****

Click here to check out the LD Serendiptiy Collection for spring product.

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
LD Serendipity (CS) - Cutting files svg

Joanna x

Inspiration- Vue Print and Cut

No comments:

Post a Comment