FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Butterfly Pops Party Favor

Butterflies, Party Favor, Butterfly pops

I love flowers, butterflies, and chocolate.......these are just a few of my favourite things!  So, I combined them together to make this Butterfly Pops Party Favor for my latest Design Team project using my Pazzles Inspiration cutting machine.  

Please hop over here, to the Pazzles Craft Room to see 
full details on how I created it :)


I have used 2 cutting files found in the Pazzles Craft Room Library which are included 
with a host of other benefits. 


Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – New Vue 99.00 Dollar Special
3D Butterly & Twirled Flowers (wpc & svg) - Pazzles Craft Room 

Enjoy ~ Joanna x

Before you go, be sure to check this exciting news.......

NEW Inspiration Vue coming Spring 2014 (including Print & Cut with Optical Eye).

Thousands of Images 468x60


3 comments:

  1. I love this cake pop topper!!! Just fabulous!!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper cute! The papers and patterns looks awesome, great project!

    ReplyDelete