FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 23 February 2014

Spring Gift Basket

Gift Basket, spring,

Just sharing a quick Spring Gift Basket using 2 files from the Pazzles Craft Room Library.  One is using the Granny Basket and the other is a Miss Kate Cuttables file which I made into a topper embellishment for my basket.

   

As a Pazzles Craft Room member you get these files included in your membership as well as a host of other benefits (click HERE for details).  These files are in WPC & SVG format, so they are available for many different types of digital cutting machines.

I have decided that I must attack my paper stash and each week I am going to try and use some of my old papers! 

When you import the basket into your Pazzles software you will see that I have deleted the cutting lines for the basket effect. I did this as I thought they wouldn't show up against the patterned paper but if you were using plain cardstock I think it would be nice to leave the lines as the files suggests..



I then imported the beautiful flower design and layered it up using my software so that I could Print & Cut.   I made the circle topper 1.24" in size.  I inked the edges of the scalloped pieces and added them to all four sides of the basket, using craft foam squares. 


Kind of cute eh?  
This Spring Gift Basket could be made in bulk, as it is easy and quick to put together.  
Then.......the dilemma to decide what treats to put into the basket!


Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – 99.00 Dollar Special
Granny Basket & Framed Spring Flowers (wpc & svg) - Pazzles Craft Room Library

Note : since blogging this post the Granny Basket and Framed Spring Flowers are now FREE cutting files.  Click the above link, then scroll through the categories on the left hand side named  FREE Cutting Files and download!

Enjoy ~ Joanna x

Electronic Die Cutter 468x60

Thousands of Images 468x60


1 comment: