FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 16 October 2013

3D Pumpkin


I thought I would share with you this cute little 3D Pumpkin available in the Pazzles Craft Room where it is  featured as a project called Thanksgiving Cornucopia Centerpiece.  The project includes a variety of dimensional fruits and vegetables in .WPC & .SVG formats which includes .pdf instructions to help you with the assembly of the items.



I cut the project using my Pazzles Inspiration electronic cutting machine with some heavier weight, double sided cardstock, followed the assembly instructions and added my pretties to the top.  I couldn't resist adding a real piece of branch for the stalk!

Electronic Die Cutter 468x60


I decided to use the Pazzles NEW improved Pen Tool for my sentiment.  I used a single line font from the Pazzles Font CD together with one of my Metallic chunky pens.  I have had these pens by Pentel for a few years, which are quite thick around the body but now fit in my new Pen Tool.  I am very excited by this, as I can now raid the kids assortment of pens and give them a go.  Once the sentiment was written, I simply cut my banner....ta da! Kind of pleased with myself with my little sentiment. 


 If you would like to make this 3D Pumpkin and the other 3D fruit and vegetables in the set you will have access to the project and many more when you join the Pazzles Craft Room.

Click here for the Pazzles Craft Room or image below for further details.

Thousands of Images 468x60


Follow on Bloglovin



1 comment:

  1. Cute pumpkin box. Love the soft colors. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete