FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Thursday 12 September 2013

Pen Holder


For those of you who follow my blog, will know that I work part-time as a Teaching Assistant, in the Reception Department of a primary school.  This week we have been busy introducing 90 of the cutest 4 year old children into the Reception Department.  Gosh, they come out with the funniest and cutest comments.  I have had a relatively easy week as they have only been coming in the mornings, but from next week the children are going to be introduced to a full school day!

Sorry, for the ramblings. I am in school mode, as we have spent weeks preparing the classrooms for the arrival of the new intake of children.  When I saw the Sneak Peak files for September by Lettering Delights, I couldn't resist making a pen holder.  It is a super quick project but gives you a suggestion on how to make use of the files. 


I took a 285g tin from my larder, removed the lid and label then washed thoroughly.  


I then measured a strip of paper that would fit around my tin.  In my Pazzles software, I selected the text tool and typed the alphabet using LD Trainer Vertical Lined Dots. I then layered the image over the top of the font design. I printed the design from my software and as there are straight edges, I simply cut the strips using my paper trimmer.


Finally, I wrapped and adhered the layers around my pot and filled it with pens.  


Told you it was a super quick project!

Here below, are the September Sneak Peek files which would be great for labels, notebooks, scrapbook layouts etc.


Have fun with these files and many more HERE.

Follow on Bloglovin



6 comments:

  1. super adorable! TFS from BIF group

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to make one of these for my desk. Pens and pencils runneth over. ;) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just too cute, love the image! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was so very cute :)

    Hugs from Linda (in BIF-group)

    ReplyDelete