FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 4 August 2013

LD Freebie and Bees Knees collection


Isn't this the cutest cutting file and the Bees Knees Gift Bag is a FREEBIE!  
The Bees Knees collection by Lettering Delights has just been released and there are some adorable cutting files, graphics, projects, papers and an alphabet.


Here are all the elements I used to make the Bees Knees Gift Bag, with some extras from the Cut It set.




I used some files from the Cut It's set to Print & Cut using my Pazzles Inspiration.

Please check out my Print & Cut tutorial HERE.


For speed, I Print & Cut the Queen Bee as my youngest child was going to bed, but if I had time, I would have cut her out.  That is the beauty of the Cut It's sets, you have both options!


Such an adorable gift bag which was so quick to assemble.

 
Click here to get your FREEBIE Cut It Project which is available in various formats for your electronic cutting machines.  
Hurry, because the freebie file is only available till tonight, midnight MST.

You may also want to check out LD's latest released sets HERE.


2 comments: