FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 24 February 2013

Snow adorable card

snowman, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates,

You would not believe it, but I made this card several weeks ago when we were deep in snow, in the UK.  Then, I forgot to post it on my blog, which happens quite a lot, with work and family life some things just don't happen in the right order.

Yesterday morning, when I dropped my son off for swimming lessons, I decided to go for a brisk walk and clear my head........it was snowing!  I thoroughly enjoyed my 45 minute breathe of fresh air and the snow in my face.  Then, I remembered that, I hadn't posted this card.  It's funny the things you think about when walking out alone.  

Snowman svg, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates,

I have used the Cut It's set Kawaii Kalendar (CS) together with my Pazzles Inspiration Cutting Machine.

Powerful Electronic Die Cutter 728x90



Don't you think he is "Snow adorable?"  I made this tag and printed the sentiment using the fonts included in my cutter software.

snowman svg, postage stamp svg, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates,

I have used the Merriment Alpa (SV) file to make the postage stamp layer, which I thought would give a different look to the card, what do you think?

Like or no like?

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
Merriment Alpa (SV) - postage stamp
LD Kawaii Kalendar (CS) - snowman cutting file

Joanna x

Follow on Bloglovin
and LIKE my Facebook Page.

*****


$99 Craft Room Vue 468x60





No comments:

Post a Comment