FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Valentine Flourish Decorative Frame


Here is a frame that I have made using my Pazzles Inspiration Creative Cutter with vinyl and a digital paper.

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive cartridge-free electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

I found the cutting file from the Pazzle Craft Room  and I am so pleased on how it turned out (shame about the lighting of the photograph!).


It's was such a cheap but effective project that I think I will make some more decorative frames around the house.

 

For this project I used a RIBBA white frame from Ikea.


Remove the back of the frame.


Print out your digital paper and cut to size using your guillotine.

Place your digital paper into the back of the frame and secure the fixings.


Place a strip of vinyl onto your cutting mat.  Cut your Valentine Flourish (from the Pazzles Craft Room).  Remove the bits of vinyl you don't want with your picker tool.  Weeding the cutting file makes this easier.
Apologies for the fuzzy photo....trying to snap away too quickly, late at night!


Lay transfer tape over the top of the vinyl.  I used the tape from my Rhinestone kit!
Using a credit card or your Pazzles scraper, rub over the transfer tape making sure your vinyl adheres to your transfer tape with out any bubbles..


Carefully peel back the transfer tape with the vinyl adhered.
(Note : I should have altered my settings for vinyl as they have cut into the backing of the vinyl but was in a rush and it worked out OK in the end!)


 Position and lay the transfer sheet on top of your glass frame.  Use your scraper tool and scrape over to ensure the vinyl adheres to the glass.



Carefully peel back your transfer tape leaving your vinyl valentine flourish on your frame.


If you would like to have a go, why not become a member of the Pazzles Craft Room where you will find heaps of wonderful cutting files, projects and inspiration.

Click here or image below to find out about being a Pazzles Craft Room member.

Pazzles Craft Room has thousands of images, hundreds of videos, and one low price.


Lettering Delights has a ton of printable digital papers to download 24/7 as the one I used to back my frame.


I have entered this project into Die Cuttin Divas Challenge #100 - Anything Goes.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty...love the clean look! Thanks for playing along with us at DCD!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete