FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 9 January 2013

How to make jewellery items using Epoxy Stickers!


Following on from my recent blog post (click here for instructions) on how to resize the front calendar of the Cut Flower 2013 Calendar at LD, I decided to try the same technique with the Pandarama 2013 Calendar front page using my cutter software.



I love how the necklace and earrings have turned out.  I simply used a Crop A Dial to punch my hole through the Epoxy Sticker and attached my earring attachments.
Now the fun bit, you could make a different set of matching jewellery for each month of the year as there are 12 different designs!

Click here to get your  Cut Flower 2013 Calendar or the Pandarama 2013 Calendar and have a go at making your own jewellery or accessories.


Click the following link/image below to see the latest released products including the 
Top 10 Bundles of cut it's, graphics, alphabets and fonts at LD.


If you would like to learn more about the 
please click the image below and be inspired!




3 comments:

  1. These are awesome! Thanks for sharing, Joanna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea... I love when a paper project can be functional! Just want to drop by and say Hello! I just to let you know I am you newest follower... and am so excited to get to know you better and learn somethings from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for you lovely supportive comments, I always appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete