FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 27 January 2013

Heart Banner - Print & Cut


I saw these hearts in the recent release of Wee Are The World Valentiny Bundle at LD.  I used the Valentiny Sushi and Valentiny Poncho sets included in the bundle.

I decided to Print & Cut the two different designed hearts using my 

MAKE Registration Boxes (see Print & Cut TUTORIAL)
IMPORT  .jpeg format of the Valentiny Poncho.
RESIZE in Transformation menu - WIDTH 2.766
AUTOTRACE image
OUTLINE 0.10
MULTIPLY x1 to the right
MULTIPLY X2 down
SELECT null pen in colour transformation menu
PRINT

PREPARE your printout for PRINT & CUT.


Ready to move blade to correct position on black coloured registration box 
for test cut.


Valentine Poncho heart cuts out perfectly, it's so gorgeous don't you think?


And, here is Valentiny Sushi, beautiful too.


I couldn't decide which one to use so, I cut several out of each design to make my heart banner.


I simply threaded them with some cord and they are going to go up on my daughter's bedroom wall.


I also made these quick notelets with coordinating envelopes included in the bundle.
This one is Valentiny Mukluk.

Click here to see all the files included in  Wee Are The World Valentiny Bundle in all it's glory.

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive cartridge-free electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

No comments:

Post a Comment