FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Saturday 5 January 2013

2013 Printable Calendars at LD


Oh my goodness, these printable 2013 calendars by Sheri McCulley are going to look gorgeous hung up in my Craft Room.  I adore the pretty colours and delicate designs.


For this project I didn't even use my Pazzles Inspiration Creative Cutter!  I simply downloaded the file and printed the calendar from the .pdf option straight from my printer menu.  


I selected ALL pages to print, 6 pages per sheet (but you could vary this dependant on what size you want them to be), and chose horizontal layout.


Aren't these the most gorgeous feminine calendars?


There are 2 designs to pick from by Sheri,  I think I will keep the Cut Flower 2013 Calendar for myself and make the Pandarama 2013 Calendar for the kids.


And there is more......here is a Sneak Peek of some really cute files, only available at checkout.



Click here to get your 2013 Calendar at LD by Sheri McCulley.

What a wonderful creative start to 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment