FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Thursday 1 November 2012

You're so Scary card


It's such a fun time of the year for the kids so, I thought I would use this cute graphic and paper pack from Lettering Delights, together with a sketch from Decontstructed Jen - no 74 which I turned sideways.

I Print & Cut the image using my Pazzles Inspiration Creative Cutter.  If you don't want to Print & Cut you could use the cutting file from the same collection. 


I then stamped my sentiment using stamps from My Thoughts Exactly.


I love the selection of papers in the paper pack.  All these files would be great for a scary themed party throughout the year.


Supplies:-

My Thoughts Exactly - Fright Night Phrases

Check out other products HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment