FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Saturday 27 October 2012

Jack-O-Lanterns using vinyl


I had great fun making this quick project.  I saw these smaller sized pumpkins in my local supermarket so, I decided to make three, for my children with the help of my daughter.

The cutting file I have used for this project is found in the 
Pazzles Craft Room - Library - Holiday - Halloween Jack-O-Lanterns

If you own a Pazzles Inspiration Creative Cutter please click here if you would like to learn about the benefits of joining the Pazzles Craft Room.

Impress everyone with your projects from Pazzles Craft Room

So, here is a quick tutorial I have made, using black matt vinyl with 


I drew a circle roughly the size of the pumpkin area I wanted to fill as a guide.  
Then, I resized the Jack-O-Lantern files in my software.


I laid my black matt vinyl onto my cutting mat and smoothed it out using my Pazzles scraper.


Then I cut my Jack-O-Lantern .wpc files with weeding ON.  
Using my Pazzles Picker Tool I carefully removed the weeded part of the vinyl.


Looking good, the blade has not cut the paper backing.  
I used the Media Setting - Vinyl in my software and it cut perfectly 1st time!


I laid some transfer tape over my vinyl and smoothed it down with my Pazzles scraper.
 

The reveal......very exciting. 


Yes, the black vinyl had adhered to the transfer tape perfectly.


Then, I took my transfer tape and placed it carefully onto my pumpkin and smoothed it down using my fingers.


Carefully I removed the transfer tape.


Hey, only 2 more to go.

These are great for no mess pumpkins!


No comments:

Post a Comment