FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Cake Favor Boxes with Mommy & Me


Thought I would make these little Cake Favor Boxes with the Mommy & Me Collection which was recently released at Lettering Delights using my 
Pazzles Inspiration Creative Cutter

They can be used for cake, or as I have done, filled them with yummy treats for the kids.


The Mommy & Me Collection includes 5 new graphic sets by Nancy Kubo and an adorable paper pack.  I could make zillions of  projects with this collection, sadly not enough hours in the day!


I used the Mommy and Me Paper Pack for the base of the Cake Favor Boxes and printed out my Mommy & Me Icons Graphic Set.  

I must admit that I did cheat a little and didn't Print & Cut! Once I printed the Icons, I used a circle punch and a scalloped punch for the toppers...super quick.


This Mommy & Me collection is so irresistible, if you have, or know of any little kids.

Click here if you would like the Cake Favor Box Cut It set.

If you would like to learn more about the Pazzles Inspiration Creative Cutter  please click the image below and be inspired!


Click here if you would like to learn about the benefits of 
joining the Pazzles Craft Room.

Impress everyone with your projects from Pazzles Craft Room


1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Did you make the cookies? They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete