FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Happy 4th of July card


Today, I was inspired by all the 4th of July cards in bloggland but particularly 3 sets of cards by Chris Vander Woude who posted on the Pazzles Craftroom.  She also posted the cards on her facebook page which sets out to be informative, random and fun for all those interested in the Pazzles Inspiration digital cutter.

I love how she used the rosettes in the middle of the card so I set about using some files from Lettering Delights.

As you know my crafting time is limited whilst I spend some quality time looking after my 12 year old daughter who was operated on last Saturday.  Whilst she took a little sleep this afternoon I rushed to my Pazzles Inspiration and quickly made this card.  Yes, I know the ironing and housework was beckoning me, but what's more fun?

I made my base card and then cut a rosette twice from the Accordion Fold Rosettes svg set.  Once folded, I glued the 2 pieces together to make a nice full rosette.


I then print and cut my 4th (July) topper from the Rockets Cupcake Toppers and Bottle Wraps Potpourri set and layered it onto my rosette.



I then had cake pops on my mind as I have still yet to decorate them but thought I would use one of the sticks to adhere to the American flag which I had printed out from my Pazzles using the Rockets graphic set.




Then I couldn't resist adding my favourite red, white and blue stitched ribbon.



Now I am kicking myself because I could have used the papers in the paper pack from the Rockets collection which includes 4 set for $5.00!


Happy 4th July to all my fellow American crafters.

No comments:

Post a Comment