FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Stringbeans - decorated mug with Decal


My little boy has been poorly the last 3 days and doesn't want to eat or drink.  So, I have decorated this mug to cheer him  up and hopefully encourage him to drink more!  Matthew loves FOOTBALL so I thought he would like this made from the Stringbeans Simple Shape Bundle  from Lettering Delights.


I bought a cheap white mug from my local supermarket and some InkJet Water-Slide Decal Paper.    


I imported my svg file into my Pazzles Studio Pro software, typed 'Matthew' using a font from my computer, justified centrally and followed the Decal Paper printing instructions.  Once printed I sprayed the image Acrylic spray varnish and then hand cut around the image rather than use my cutting machine as there was no need to get a perfect cut.   

  This was the 1st time I have ever tried this and it was super easy to apply.

This Stringbeans Simple Shape Bundle, it's an awesome deal.

The files in this bundle come as Cut It's which are available in ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, pdf and svg file formats, there are so many things you can make with them.

Just add all 380 shapes to your collection and have heaps of fun! 

You can buy this set as a bundle or as individual sets.



You could decorate a mug for each member of the family....have fun cos I did!

See if I can tempt my little boy with hot chocolate and marshmallows!

Click here to get your Stringbeans Simple Shape Bundle at Lettering Delights.
Click here for latest product released at Lettering Delights.
Click here to open a FREE account at Lettering Delights.


3 comments: