FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Manic Monday - FREEBIE download file.



Something exciting is happening at Lettering Delights.  I love the original Cut It's Simple Shapes Bundle but now there is a new simple shape set coming out which gives you the possibility to draw and emboss using your electronic cutting machine accessories namely the pen and embossing tool.  Lettering Delights wants us to try using the above FREEBIE with various cutting machines and provide feedback. To help them test the file out please click here or the above image to try your  FREEBIE download with your cutting machine.  Give it a go and let me know what you think.

I have tried the file tonight but my camera battery ran out of charge, so I will share will you tomorrow a photograph of my project.  I use a Pazzles Inspiration and found that the svg file did not import fully onto my visual mat.  I then tried using the pdf format with my Pazzles Studio Pro software and it worked well.  I will relay this problem to Lettering Delights but it would be great to have feedback from other Pazzle Inspiration users  and users of other cutting machines before they release the whole set.

Click here to download your FREEBIE or the above image which is available in  (ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, pdf and svg) file formats.

Click here to get the original Cut It's Simple Shapes Bundle.  You may think the bundle is quite expensive but you do get some awesome simple shapes for every occasion.  I have used many of the shapes for quick shaped cards.  

1 comment: