FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 13 June 2012

FREEBIE download - cake cut it file using Quickie Glue Pen


Following on from my earlier blog post (click here) http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/manic-monday-freebie-download-file.html, with my camera charged today, I have the photos from my project using a Quickie Glue pen, glitter, Pazzle cutting machine and the FREEBIE file by Lettering Delights.


Just place the pen into your Pazzles or similar cutting machine pen holder, draw, cut and sprinkle glitter once removed from the mat.


You may notice that I cut off the cherry from the top of the card and I have turned it into a shaped card.
I thought this would make a lovely simple wedding card, what do you think?

To get your FREEBIE download from Lettering Delights go to my original blog post here http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/manic-monday-freebie-download-file.html

Also, take a look here at latest released files from Lettering Delights.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, the glitter was a great idea. Would make a wonderful wedding card!

    ReplyDelete