FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Thursday 5 April 2012

Note card with bow and quilled flower (svg's)


Hello fellow bloggers, I have been distracted with the kids being on holiday for the Easter break.  But, I have to say I am enjoying spending some quality time with them so I hope you all understand my lack of projects.

In between day trips here and there I thought I would make some super quick items to share with you using Lettering Delights cut it's and my Pazzles Inspiration over the next couple of weeks.

 Cut It sets includes several different file formats such as ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, pdf and svg for your cutting machine. 

I have gotta tell you this project is embarrassingly quick but with the combination of pretty papers and cut file just released at Lettering Delights I was able to make it up in record time.


I have used  Card D from the very handy older set of SVG's just perfect for my Pazzles or similar cutting machine.  There are 10 card designs for you to choose from and for this card I used design 03.  Check out Envelope Set D for just the right matching envelopes for your card creations! Set D cards and envelopes are based on a 5 x 5 card. Just make them the size you need and remember to resize the card and envelope at the same time on your visual mat so you get the correct fit. 

I first cut out my shaped card using papers by My Mind's Eye from the Miss Caroline Collection.  When folded you will notice that the card doesn't stand up.  So, if you look at the back of the card and cut a horizontal line across the bottom of the card, cutting off the point, the card should now stand up beautifully!


I then cut a bow from the newly released  Easter sets from Patricia Zapata.  I think these are going to be another one of my favourite embellishments because you can resize them to what you need.....love them!



You may be wondering what is my other favourite establishment cut file......yes, it's the Quilled flowers.  I simply cut one out of coordinating paper and adhered it to the centre of my bow.


I am going to make a set of these little note cards to send to my friends.

Hope you like them. xxx

1 comment: