FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 8 April 2012

Easter Card - Bunny Wishes


Happy Easter to my fellow crafters.

I made this card a couple of weeks ago when the Nancy Kubo's sets were released at Lettering Delights. The kids are on their Easter Holiday's and minimal crafting is getting done with lots of day trips and planned activities.   

I used the Hunny Bunnies graphic set which is soooo adorable.  The set is sadly not coming out as Cut It's so, I decided to Print & Cut the cute bunny.


I also used one of the papers from the Hunny Bunnies paper pack.  The colours are "just me" and I know I shall be using them a lot.




I cut and print the bunny out and then used the fonts on my computer to make my own simple greeting. 


I made my own shaped card base then printed out the pretty design from the paper pack and sewed around the edges of the card.

Click here to get Hunny Bunnies graphic set.

Click here to get Hunny Bunnies paper pack.

Click here to see all Nancy Kubo's sets at Lettering Delights.

Enjoy your day.


3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love Nancy Kubo's stuff she makes the cutest designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this set! Your card is so adorable! :)

    gettincraftystarkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete