FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Monday 26 March 2012

Printable Easter Cards - Sweet Peeps


If you want to make some quick easter cards take a look at these easy peasy printable cards from Sweet Peeps by Sheri McCulley at Lettering Delights.


When you have downloaded them you can print them off using your Printer options.  I actually imported them into my Pazzles Studio Pro software so I could resize them.


The designs are so adorable! 
 I also decided to make an envelope from Envelope C set of svg's to go with my cards using the paper pack from the Sweet Peeps Collection @ $7.00.




Click above images to see everything available in the Easter Egg-stravaganza or here for Sweet Peeps.  
Also you can save $3 on $15 purchase with code : peeps. 

Save $3 on a $15 purchase 



2 comments:

  1. Oh boo - I've not been on FB for a couple of days - and I follow LD too... hadn't seen this and not have missed out on the deal. Oh well. You win some you lose some. It does look so cute though. Looks like you've had real fun with the bundle. Well done for getting it at the special price too and thanks for the heads up you gave on the Facebook page. Thats what happens when I decide to tidy up! I miss things. I'll have to think twice about tidying up in future lol.

    Happy crafting

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete