FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Friday 16 March 2012

Mother's Day - Easel Card - I Luv Me Mum

Mother's Day is on Sunday, 18th March in the UK!

 The I Luv Me Mum collection has just been released by Lettering Delights for Mother's Day!

In the USA you can have your Mother's Day cards ready to go if you purchase these sets NOW!

Of course these gorgeous designs can be used for cards for your Mum at anytime during the year!

The files can easily be adapted for all sort of projects for female members of your family, friends etc. as they are so pretty.

Thank you Lettering Delights for such a stunning collection.

Well yes, following my first EVER easel card that I made earlier in the week using an Easter Egg shape, I couldn't resist making a more traditional easel card.  They are unbelievably easy using your digital cutter.


I have printed out the front panel of the card using the I Luv Me Mum Graphic set.  Once I imported the graphic panel into my Pazzles Studio Pro software and placed the Happy Mother's Day text on top.  I then printed from my Pazzles software and cut around the frame with a guillotine (easy straight edges!).


I then wanted to add a touch of dimension to the graphic so again cut out some Quilled Flowers (how would I live without these I dread to think!).

I cut out this delicate butterfly with my Pazzles Inspiration which provides support for the easel card to stand up.
The butterfly was from the I Luv Me Mum Cut It's set.

I like the fact that the easel card easily folds up to pop into your envelope.

I dedicate this card to my loving mother who died way too young!




Click here to get your I Luv Me Mum Cut It's set.  

Click here to get your I Luv Me Mum Graphic set. 

Click here to get your I Luv Me Mum alphabet set.

Click here to see latest products available at Lettering Delights. 

3 comments:

  1. Just saw your card on my LD Newsletter...Gorgeous!
    Following you now!
    Michelle
    ScrapbookingSOS.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute...I've been having trouble leaving comments...my blogger is playing up and my blog vanished yesterday...scary! Thi is fabulous, your Mum will love it! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete