FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 25 March 2012

Easter Printable Cake Toppers and Wrappers

I just couldn't wait to make these cake wrappers and toppers by Sheri McCulley from her just released Sweet Peeps.


When I imported the toppers onto my visual mat using my Pazzles Studio Pro software I just needed to print and cut them out.  I used a scalloped punch and layered the cute designs on top.


Here, I have used one of the papers from the gorgeous paper pack by  Sheri McCulley and it was so hard to choose which paper design to use as I love all of them!  I literally printed out my paper from my printer, laid it on my mat, selected the scalloped wrapper and resized it for my cup cake and cut.  I didn't mess about with the sizing too much as the kids were screaming "Can we have a cake now?".  Just a few clicks with my camera and then the cakes were GONE!


Click here to see everything available in the Easter Egg-stravaganza Sweet Peeps.  Also you can save $3 on $15 purchase with code : peeps.

Save $3 on a $15 purchase 


1 comment:

  1. Oh Joanna, I just love the way you did these. Both the wraps and toppers, so you, so cute, so classy! Sheri

    ReplyDelete