FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 5 February 2012

I made a Bugaboo tic tac box!


I made up this gorgeous SVG bug from the NEW Bugaboo collection 
by Lettering Delights using my Pazzles Inspiration.



It was super easy to make as I used the Bugaboo Project - Cut It Project set which 
includes ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, pdf and svg file formats!  
The most difficult part was to decide which bug to make....they are all so cute!



 I couldn't resist adhering some googlie eyes from my kids crafting stash! 


 When  I had made the box up I thought I would pop some tic tacs inside as a gift.  
I could fit x2 boxes on their side without altering the size of the cut it file on my mat 
in my Pazzles software.

Click here to see the NEW Bugaboo collection.

Click my You'll Go Ape Banner at the top of my blog to open a 
FREE account with Lettering Delights.


1 comment:

  1. What? No comments on this? This is DARLING! You do very nice work, too.

    ReplyDelete