FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Saturday 21 January 2012

Hopelessly Devoted - Pillow Box



 Just a reminder that the $2 Tuesday offer @ Lettering Delights will end 
on Monday at midnight, MST.


I thought I would use one of the graphics from the Hopelessly Devoted set which is on offer at $2.  I literally imported the image into my Pazzles software and printed the graphic.  I was going to use the PRINT & CUT technique with my Pazzles Inspiration but it was so easy to hand cut around the sentiment there was no need!

I have also used the Crazy For You paper pack which is gorgeous and can be used for male and female projects depending on how you embellish it.


The Pillow Box is one of my favourite SVG's and comes in 5 designs.  
If you use a Pazzles Inspiration and wish to know how to use SVG's with your software please check my Lettering Delights page on my blog.


I think I may give this to my husband on valentine's day and fill it with some of his favourite chocolates.


Click here to get both the 

Click here to get the Crazy For You paper pack

Click here to get the Pillow Box SVG set

Offer ends Monday, January 23rd at midnight, MST.



No comments:

Post a Comment