FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Monday 2 January 2012

FREEBIE calendar by Sheri Berry

I would like to wish all my lovely followers a very Happy New Year for 2012.

I appreciate all your lovely comments and will try to continue to post my crafty creations using my Pazzles Inspiration with Lettering Delights.

If you haven't already, I would love you to become a follower of my facebook page too!

I adore Sheri Berry Designs some of which I have featured recently on my blog.  
She has made available on her blog this gorgeous FREE printable calendar.

All you will need to do is hop over to her blog called Sheri Berry Designs
and simply print, trim, hold punch and hang your calendar.

Happy crafting in 2012 everyone!

Joanna xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment