FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Saturday 28 January 2012

Don't bug me! - Bugaboo sets @ Lettering Delights

Have you seen the new Bugaboo Sets at Lettering Delights?
Oh my gosh how cute are they!!!

  As soon as I saw the sets, I couldn't resist designing a t-shirt using printable transfer material with my Pazzles Inspiration.  This was my 1st attempt and it worked a treat!

I used the Bugaboo Graphic set, Bugaboo Alphabet set and a cheap white t-shirt.


I imported the graphic into my Pazzles software and the individual letters to make my own sentiment.  Then printed out the 2 images, hand cut around them and followed the instructions on the packet.

I thought it would be quite cute for an 18 month old little girl.


Click here to see the whole Bugaboo collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment