FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Petals Collection with Pillow Box

I can't put these files by Patricia Zapata down they are simply my favourite.  Here I have made some pillow boxes (CD17 Boxes and Bags by Pazzles).  I thought it would be nice to incorporate some flowers as embellishments using the Petals Collection.



In my Pazzles software I imported the SVG file and have layered 2 of the flowers on the mat from the set....easy!  Then cut one at a time using my own papers.






For this pillow box I placed the flower from the Petals Collection on the my Pillow Box which made a cut out. Of course I did not throw away the cut out but have kept it for future use on a project.  This was so simple to do!



These Cut It files are designed specifically with cutting machines in mind. Each Cut It set includes several different file formats (ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, pdf and svg). 

If you have the Studio Pro software for the Pazzles Inspiration you can import the SVG file directly into your software, design and cut!

If you have the original software for your Pazzles Inspiration you can import the DXF file directly into your software, design and cut!


Then I couldn't stop cutting out lots of flowers from my favourite paper pad New Leaf by First Edition.  Maybe I will fill the pillow boxes with my cut out flowers and give them as gifts to my crafty friends.

I needn't buy another flower embellishment again!

Check out my previous posts using the Petal Collection and Lots of Petals.


Challenges entered this week - Little Scrap Pieces - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Joanna, thes eflowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always have such great designs and wonderful tips! Having another challenge this week would love for you to link up one of your fabulous works! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for joining my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific boxes and flowers! I can see that you've been having fun with your Petals Collection! Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete