FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Lots of Petals - SVG file

I absolutely adore the new Petal Collection by Patricia Zapata at Lettering Delights.  
I can't stop thinking of projects to make with petals and my Pazzles Inspiration!


In the half term holidays we visited Ikea and came away with a trolley load of stuff!  I saw this box frame and thought it was just perfect for a cut out flower from the Lots of Petals cut its.


I used the 7th petal in the Cut It set and cut 2 large flowers at 4" then cut 2 smaller ones.  I curled them up at the tips and layered them onto my new Fruit Garden paper pad by Tilda.  I then just added a button with some twine and I was done!




This flower frame was so quick to make especially as I can now import the SVG file straight into my Studio Pro Software for my Pazzles Inspiration.

I wonder how much would this would cost to buy in the shops!


Click here to get your Cut-It Flowers by Patricia Zapata.

3 comments:

  1. I just got all four sets and I can't wait to start playing with them! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Joanne, and funnily enough I've just got the same frames from ikea to do the same sort of thing xxx

    ReplyDelete