FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Friday 21 October 2011

Lots of Treat Bags! - Costume Clubhouse

I am having such fun making projects from the NEW print and cut bundle Costume Clubhouse at Lettering Delights.  I have made these 2 printable treat bags using the Costume Clubhouse Treat Bags.  I printed out the bags from my Pazzles Inspiration and then used the cutting file to lay over the image to use the PRINT & CUT technique described in an earlier post.




So, I then decided to use some of the papers from the Costume Clubhouse paper pack to make some more treat bags using the cutting files in the Costume Clubhouse Treat Bags set (as above).  I made up the bags and then cut some strips of paper to secure the tops with a mini clip.  Of course this cutting file could be used with whatever paper you had in your stash!

I like the printable treat bags but I also like the idea of using papers with cut files.  I also added some tags from the same bundle using my Pazzles Inspiration which was highlighted HERE



Click here to get your Costume Clubhouse Treat Bags - Print and Cut, 
here for the Paper Pack 
and, here for the Gift Tags - Print and Cut

Or click here to get your Costume Clubhouse Bundle at $59.00

1 comment:

  1. Joanna, I love what you've been doing with the Costume Clubhouse art, how cute. You make me proud—thanks for giving the collection your twist on it, love it! Sheri Berry

    ReplyDelete