FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Spooky Soiree - Graphic Set


In a few of my previous blog posts I have featured the Spooky Soiree Collection which was $16.00 and is now on sale at $10.00.  It is just perfect if you are planning a spooky soiree of your own.  The collection of products are so easy to use......it's spooky!


For this card I used a folding card as the base which I purchased from my local papercraft shop.  I printed a selection of the papers from the Spooky Soiree paper pack which is also 
included in the this collection.


I chose the witches hat from the Spooky Soiree Graphic Set from the same collection.  I print and cut the hat, twice on my Pazzles Inspiration.  I also glittered the stripes on the witches hat, because every good witch likes a bit of bling!


I then printed off the Halloween banner, included in the Graphic Set onto paper from the Spooky Soiree collection.  I finally added some black gems and glittered spiders.

I have really enjoyed using this Spooky Soiree collection which is just perfect for a party!  

I have two more projects to show you from this collection later on in the week, so please pop back.


PAPER ISSUES has a Halloween link party starts Oct 1st and runs all month so I am adding this project over there!

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Joanna, I love the shape of the witches hat and funky papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look teriffic! I just got the graphic of this set, and I think those papers are really cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! thanks for linking with Paper Issues.

    ReplyDelete