FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Monday 12 September 2011

Autumn-licious - pumpkin


For this pumpkin shaped card I have used the Autumn-licious SVG set from Lettering Delights.  As the Pazzles Inspiration does not yet support .SVG's I imported the file into Inkskape (which you can download for FREE).  I opened the file then saved it as a .PDF, imported it into my Pazzles, designed the shaped card then cut away!


I love this double sided paper which comes in this wonderful rich design by Teresa Collins, named Give Thanks which I layered onto some orange Bazzill cardstock.


I thought the wired ribbon from my ribbon stash went well with the paper design.......oh yes, leaves collected from my garden!


If you would like to purchase this Autumn-licious SVG set or take a peep, click here.

5 comments:

  1. Joanna this is stunning! So elegant and pretty, I love it....LOTS! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous pumpkin card, the papers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! How did you make the shape into a card?

    ReplyDelete
  4. To make the shape card using my Pazzles Inspiration I just select the shape, mirror, duplicate and weld!

    ReplyDelete