FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Friday 6 May 2011

Shaped Strawberry Card


I have had heaps of trouble mastering the PRINT & CUT on my Pazzles Inspiration BUT earlier this week I raised an issue about the difficulties I was having on the Pazzles forum. Richard from Cut and Creativity has replied to my P&C misalignment problems and in response has put an amazing tutorial on his blog.

So, I have made this card especially for him to say 'Thank you BERRY much'. Prior to his response I had been pulling my hair out, my waste paper bin had been overflowing and I had lost faith in my Pazzles. You will be pleased to know that as a result of his help I can now use graphics images with the PRINT & CUT technique, yeah.....

Look a perfect cut around the image (faith in my Pazzles Inspiration is restored again).

Hope you like the card Richard and many thanks.

1 comment: