FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Thursday 28 April 2011

Frog Shaped Card


Each time I use my Pazzles Inspiration I face a new challenge! I don't know how many videos I have watched trying to master the Print and Cut technique BUT it's my biggest challenge yet! I am still not there but taking lots of little steps.

I am quite pleased with this Shaped Frog Card using my Pazzles Inspiration but I did waste lots and lots of paper trying to get the cut accurate. For a perfectionist like me, it worked this time but it's very hit and miss, but I will keep trying. Any tips greatly appreciated.

I made this for my hubbies birthday this week using a graphics file from Lettering Delights. I wanted to keep an element of the Shaped Card by welding the frog to the base card.

I am ashamed to say that this card did take me several hours and by the time I came to the greeting I lost the plot! So, I searched for my Safmat transfer to make my own run-on and it worked a treat on this patterned card.

...hope hubbie likes it and doesn't stick the card in the draw like he usually does!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh you did such a fabulous job sweetie....hubby will love it, so fun! :) hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! I love all the little froggies from Frogs and Kisses. You inspire me to try my hand at a PNC shaped card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Such a fun cheerful card, your husband will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm visiting from Under a Cherry Tree's linky party, and I just think this is ADORABLE!!! New follower here!

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joanna! I LOVE your shaped card. It is so cute! I love everything about it-the frog, the paper, the colors. You did a GREAT job! :-)

    Thanks for playing in my linky party. :-)

    Jin
    http://underacherrytree.com/

    ReplyDelete