FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Saturday 7 August 2010

Owl Shaped Card

Well, it seems ages since I have had a chance to load anything on here. Summer holidays with 3 kids and hubbie on a business trip in China for 2 weeks.......that's my excuse!

Last night my friend telephoned me to tell me that she had just passed some exams with distinction "Whoo's a clever girl"! So I was crafting till the wee hours of the morning with this card.


I thought I would try using a DoodleBat from scrapNfonts to cut an Owl Shaped Card on my Pazzles. Earlier in the year I won some scrapNfonts downloads from a contest that was held by Regina Easter who ran Bitten By The Bug. This is the 1st time I have tried to cut from a DoodleBat and I am sure to do it again as it was so easy. It was great fun to make and somehow I think the owl is rather cute!


I saw this lovely paper at my local papercraft shop and thought it would be ideal for the owl. I am very much into googlie eyes at the moment, it must be the influence of having the kids around me whilst I craft during the summer holidays.



I also used my pen tool to write the greeting and then cut out the oval........how wonderful is that!

So here it is a quick card that I now need to pop into the post to congratulate my friend on her exam success.

2 comments:

  1. wasn't this fun to do....i love scrapnfonts...this is perfectly amazing....you should put it in the customer gallery over there...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool...he's adorable Joanna...I love scrapnfonts and have a little collection of their doodlebats which are so cute. Love the googly eyes and cute nose and that adorable paper!! Sweet hugs, Bonnie xx

    ReplyDelete